It is award season for our favorite celebs in Hollywood, so the staff at Trent Cadillac decided to reflect on our favorite movies. To no one’s surprise, a lot of us at the dealership are partial to movies with Cadillacs in them. Here are some of our favorite movies featuring Cadillacs:
- The Big Wheel: This film starred Mickey Rooney and his 1941 Cadillac series 62 convertible coupe. In the film, Rooney establishes a career in motorsports.
- Driving Miss Daisy: The widely celebrated film, Driving Miss Daisy, which won several awards and starred Morgan Freeman, Jessica Tandy, and Dan Aykroyd, features a classic 1956 Cadillac Fleetwood Sixty Special.
- Pink Cadillac: This film stars Clint Eastwood and Bernadette Peters, but perhaps even more memorable is the unapologetically pink Cadillac series 62 convertible.
- Every Which Way But Loose: Another Eastwood film, Every Which Way But Loose features a 1959 Cadillac convertible in the American West.
- National Lampoon films: A number of the National Lampoon films, starring Chevy Chase, feature Cadillac models.
- Ghostbusters: The National Lampoons films weren’t the only comedies to star a Cadillac. The hilarious Ghostbusters cult classic starring Bill Murray also features a 1959 Cadillac Ambulance.
What’s your favorite movie featuring a Cadillac?