After a long and stormy winter with its fair share of snow, ice, and even rain, we’re finally staring down a warm spring and a hot summer (though no promises on that rain ever ending). When you can find a sunny day, pack up your new car from Trent Cadillac and head out to explore the outdoors.
Not sure where to go? These are the five best parks in and around New Bern, North Carolina:
- New Bern Historical Society Civil War Battlefield Park: If you are a history buff who enjoys a walk through nature, take a tour of this historic battlefield set on 30 acres, which played host to the Battle of New Bern.
- Kidsville Playground: The youngsters may not appreciate the significance of a battlefield, but they’ll sure love the playground equipment at Kidsville.
- Isaac Taylor Garden: This outdoor garden area in downtown New Bern can be reserved for private events, like a family picnic or a summer wedding.
- Island Creek Trail: Enjoy a good hike? You’ll find plenty of loop options at Island Creek Trail with beautiful views.
- Creekside Park: Go play a game of baseball or just take a dog for the walk at this beautiful park.
The perfect way to get to these beautiful parks is in a new vehicle purchased at Trent Cadillac.